Green Means Go: Employers can be heroes too!
Sustainability Makes Good Business Sense.
Sustainability is an increasingly important issue for organizations. Addressing this issue in a meaningful way is critical to engaging employees by promoting "greener commuting" and various environmental stewardship initiatives while boosting its bottom line. The green and sustainable way of doing business is here to stay.
That's why RideFinders is here to help employers develop commuter programs and incentives to encourage employees to make smart transportation choices- carpooling, vanpooling, riding the bus, biking, and walking.
Ready for a RideFinders Account Executive to assist your organization's transportation needs? Call us today at 804-643-7433 or contact us online.
RideFinders Free Employer-Based Services include:
- Telework Consulting
- Trip planning
- Employee commute surveys
- Transportation fairs
- Density plot analysis
- On-site transit media sales
- Company relocation assistance
- Vanpool formation
- Swipecard consultation
- And more!
Benefits of Using RideFinders Employer-Based Services:
- Free on-site services offered by RideFinders to help set-up commuter programs and ridesharing incentives.
- Customized employee transportation program development.
- Marketing materials to promote programs at your worksite. We'll provide you with free materials and advice you need to create a great worksite promotion.
- Participation in employee events, such as health and transportation fairs, at your worksite to promote commute programs to employees.
- Opportunity for employees to directly meet and talk with RideFinders staff about their commute options.
Three Simple Steps to Get Started
- Call RideFinders at 804-643-7433 to speak with an Account Executive.
- Schedule an appointment with your designated Account Executive to assess your company and employee transportation needs.
- Work with an Account Executive to develop a customized employee transportation program.
Find out how to make your company more competitive in recruiting and retaining employees while helping the bottom line through the Commuter Choice program.
EMPLOYEE TRANSPORTATION COORDINATORS (ETCS)
ETCs are dedicated transportation champions in the workplace, serving as liaison between your organization and RideFinders. RideFinders offers free training and recognition opportunities for this volunteers opportunity. ETCs help their fellow employees by:
- Distributing RideFinders brochures and posting flyers
- Emailing Ozone Action Days alerts provided by RideFinders. ETCs are at the heart of our effort to help Richmond stay out of the red during Air Quality Action Days.
- Encouraging ridesharing and commuter programs
- Distributing information about special promotions, incentives, and volunteer opportunities.
I'm ready! Sign me up as an ETC so I can be a workplace hero!
Need more information on how you or someone in your company can be an ETC? Call RideFinders at 804-643-RIDE or contact us online.