Help Team RideFinders During our Clean Air Campaign
Jun 16, 2021
The summer season is here! Each summer, RideFinders educates communities and citizens about helping the environment and the air we breathe by using "green" transportation such biking, ridesharing, transit and teleworking. The Clean Air Campaign also encourages environmental stewardship to help the environment by taking small, simple actions such as recycling or energy conservation that can have a lasting impact! We need YOUR help!
Take ACTION and show Central Virginia how you're committed to helping air quality in the region! Here are some actionable items you can participate in:
- Record your "green" trips on your personalized commute calendar! This shows how you reduce your carbon footprint through "green" transportation choices. It's free to register and record your trips while you earn redeemable points.
- It's a Green Thing! Click here to learn additional ways to help air quality this summer.
- Take the Air Quality Awareness Pledge! It takes about 1 minute to complete.
- Download our free Team RideFinders Clean Air Heroes comic book. This comic book helps teach kids about air quality and ways they can go "green." CLICK here to visit our Sustainability Resources page for kids.
- Learn about the Air Quality Action Guide. You can be prepared in case there is an Air Quality Ozone Action Day!
- Take photos and share how you're helping the environment this summer! Tag us and use the hash tag - "itsagreenthing2021".